We will advise of our next event.
By inferno phil
The recipes listed on this website are a collection of passed down family favorites, menu items from the few restaurants I have owned and recipes that have been developed and tweaked to achieve a special twist on even the most basic of foods.
That being said, everyone's palate is different. My advice when using these recipes is quite simple. Any ingredients you are tentative about, add cautiously to taste. Some of the recipes are made to be hot, others not so much. Remember, you can always add to your recipe, but you cannot take out what's already been added.
I hope you enjoy these recipes for years.
Taking Guacamole to the next level!
1. Chop Onions, Garlic, Apricots, Tomatoes, Cilantro, and set on the side.
2. Mash Avocados with a Potato Masher (you can use a food processor but I prefer a chunky guacamole).
3. Add Chopped ingredients w/ Avocado and mix with Lime Juice, Crushed Red Peppers, and Jalapenos.
4. Top w/ chopped Green Onion Stem and refrigerate 3-4 hours.
5. You may add sour cream to extend the recipe.
Note: When refrigerating, take saran wrap and tamp down to cover guacamole & then tightly seal. This will prevent from browning and extend the life.
Nachos, Tacos, Burritos and Quesadillas.
Also Great on Turkey Clubs, BLT's, Chicken Sandwiches.
Let us know what you think.